Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Can’t Help but Falling in Love with You….

What a great year 2010 turned out to be. On New Year’s Eve night I struck up a conversation with a guy that completely changed the course of this past year. With only knowing him for 30 minutes it felt like I had known him for years. We shared the night talking, rapping to Nelly, and dancing to Elvis. I’d never been around someone who allowed me to be myself in such a short time. We exchanged numbers and on New Year’s Day I received a text from him asking me to go see a movie that evening. After that night I knew that I wanted this to be the beginning of a lasting relationship.

& As the saying goes…

“The Rest is History”

Cody Joe, Thank you for the wonderful year we have had. You exceed everything that I have ever wanted. From the beginning I loved your personality, your sense of humor, your funny little sayings, the respect you give me, the way you dress, your intelligence, the fact that you enjoy being with my family and list goes on. I really cant thank you enough for all that you have done. I love you so much & can not wait to see what the future has in store.

Cody and I 1

Cody and I 2

IMG_0348 copy2

IMG_0402 copy2

Spring Break '10 016

cody and I in PCB

cody joe

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment